Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

well i ordered the ec wire harness yesterday (just cause),well you know everybody says it might help and it cant hurt.so today is day one ,so lets see how long it takes to get from knoxville TN USA to Ontario Canada,they are sending it USPS First Class International.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

:praying:

:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

Well maybe you can judge it against stuff I get from Hong Kong to Ontario

free shipping too..... 2 weeks

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

tricky wrote:
Well maybe you can judge it against stuff I get from Hong Kong to Ontario

free shipping too..... 2 weeks
2 weeks that doesnt seem that long,i sent something to cyprus once it took a month,i put this up just to see what other people were waiting for through the mail and how long it would take.......so people

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

ridgid11 wrote:
well i ordered the ec wire harness yesterday (just cause),well you know everybody says it might help and it cant hurt.so today is day one ,so lets see how long it takes to get from knoxville TN USA to Ontario Canada,they are sending it USPS First Class International.
USPS is quick enough, it just depends on how long Canada Customs lets it sit in their holding area before they clear it to continue. Tricky is right, I get my packages from Hong Kong faster than any packages from the USA.

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
imported post

With the few items I import from the USA I have had good deliveries by USPS. Deliveries by courier are a different story. The couriershit youwith massive brokerage charges and they're never as convenient.

If the shipper is set up with the Canadian government it can be really fast. I bought some electronic parts from Digikey on a Tuesday and got them on Thursday. I was charged in CDN dollars, all duties, taxes and brokerages paid. Landed cost was a third of what I would have paid up here.

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
imported post

In the last few days I ordered a windshield from CEE BAILEY'S ....a luggage rack from WINGSTUFF ...and a cb radio from SIERRA ...the shipping costs for each itemwerevery different so like you it will be interesting to see what arrives first and how long it takes

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

ya i can send something from where i live to toronto and that is a 3hour drive by mail its three days and if i send it down the road its a week.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

well today is 3rd work day nothing yet ,but i really didnt think so .lol that would be a world record

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

I,ve ordered through USPS from North Carolina to Pennsylvania and took one week for delivery.:waving:

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

ok from knoxville tn to my town is 912 miles 15 hours 9 mi.why is it not here .hahahahahahahahahahha .

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
imported post

Weeel, knoxkville..... LA ..... Vancouver..... then east through the snow....

Just what are you expecting :)

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
imported post

Got the luggage rack in 4 days ..FEDEX ...course that was the most expensive ...Wingstuff doesn't give an option other than FEDEX out of U.S.... except... if yea read the shipping fine print they will send it by US mail to Canada ..take longer ...but cheaper ...I'lll read the fine print next time :readit:

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

got a package today but not the ec harness ,it cam from a fellow gold wing owner who sent me something ,he lives in ca usa and it took 5 working days to get here ,and its been 5 working days for the ec harness and they are alot closer,time will tell.i must say all the people on this site are just so unreal you cant ask for a bunch of better people,i wish i bought the goldwing years ago.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

today is day 6 nothing yet .we will see what comes monday.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

I'm betting on Thursday:waving:

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

ill take that bet and go for tuesday.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

well guess what it came in today,im so happy ,just got to figure out how to do it,so it really didnt take that long after all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.