Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Hi Every body.

sorry i do not have a bike yet but i will be looking to buy one in the uk over the next few months. Currently i live in france and i have a question for anybody who can help about ecc . i am currently going through a nightmare trying to register a uk van in france and wish to avoid the problem when i buy the bike. are ecc certificates freely available for wings?
thanks to anybody who can help

wayne

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

:waving::waving: Welcome to the World's Greatest Goldwing Site ETOOL! :waving::waving:

I can't help you with your question but this response will bump your post back to the top of the stack.

·
Premium Member
1,202 Posts
imported post

I can't help either, but Welcome from Tennessee!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Wexy or Wingnut should be able to help you with an answer as they deal with these issues from time to time I would think.

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,505 Posts
imported post

Stacking it up for you, I don't know either.

·
I am the Hobo
9,690 Posts
imported post

Bonjour Etool.

Wexy is most likely to give answers to this and you may even get them in French. he will be along shortly.

au revoir

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Hi ,Certs are freely available IF and only if the Wing was a European spec bike ,However if it is an American import you will NOT get a certificate for it in Europe ,I had a house in France and no way can you get around the buracratic rubbish that you will have to go through in France to get a bike or car registered , Ciaran

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.