Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Just in time for Easter. A bunch of Easter Eggs on wheels. :D Kit

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Might resemble an Easter egg,,,,,,,,, but it's kind of appealing. I would think it would make a great comuter for all of those one passenger vehicles we see so much of these days.

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
imported post

Why is it, that everytime you see an eco friendly vehicle. Or a very economic vehicle, it cost so much no one can afford it?

I mean it's utterly ridiculous that the only people who can afford an economic vehicle are the peopl ewho don't need them. And the people who do need them can't afford them.

No only that...but why are they all so silly looking?

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
imported post

I was watching the outriggers fold up and noted that the geometry swung them out as they lifted.

What if someone parked really close?

Imagine lane splitting or filtering and they came down.:shock:Crunch

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,207 Posts
imported post

I could use the HOV lane for commuting to work and back ;)

And, did anyone hear anything about an a/c unit? that glass bubble just might be a tad bit warmish here in AridZona :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
imported post

Looks like they're UK bred so an A/C unit is only needed every 4 years & that's only from noon to 3 pm on July 12th

·
Just one of the guys
4,805 Posts
imported post

Broke Winger wrote:
Why is it, that everytime you see an eco friendly vehicle. Or a very economic vehicle, it cost so much no one can afford it?

I mean it's utterly ridiculous that the only people who can afford an economic vehicle are the peopl ewho don't need them. And the people who do need them can't afford them.

No only that...but why are they all so silly looking?
I think the Car makers must have an interest in the Oil Companies and Vice Versa. Each one is looking out for the other and the consumer gets the bill.

·
Premium Member
457 Posts
imported post

I don't think it's that bad of an idea but what happens when you are turning and hit sand/gravel etc.? you need fast reactions then!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.