Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there some particular reason why we cannot edit the title of the post after the initial posting???

The reason I asked is I had a typo in the title of a recent post and I couldn't find a way to correct it thru edit... I moderate on other forums and that software lets us do full editing... Is it me not being able to find the correct method or is it the forum software???

Thanks in advance for any answers ;)

Les

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
There is an EDIT button at the bottom your post window Les. Click it to edit your post. Click advanced to edit your thread title.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts

dadztoy is talking about the name of the thread not the post itself...:readit:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Yep, mods only privilege, not like it used to be.........

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
Yep, mods only privilege, not like it used to be.........
You chaps need to open your eyes before complaining. We can still edit the titles of our own threads, for up to 30 days as far as I remember. Just click the "advanced" button to edit both post and/or its title.

For those of you who need to be spoon fed: ;)

·
Graphics Guru
1,311 Posts
yes the default is still 30 days allowed for editing posts and thread headers,,,

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Easy there englishted, after all we're only men..........I was spoon fed with a fork. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
I think Ted is getting a bit grumpy coming up to his retirement. :ROFL:

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
Apologies friends for being a bit snappy.

Happy days indeed Al, I can barely wait. Decent early retirement lump sum and a guaranteed index linked weekly pension. I did well to get out on good settlement terms, the offer some of us got might never have come around again.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts

Yeah slow down englishted and wait for us old cowboys who retired many years ago....I think my lump sum is still in The Post Office...:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
60,041 Posts
under extreme editing, how do you Delete at post

·
Premium Member
60,041 Posts
Thank You

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.