Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Effective immediately...

Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown of economy,The US dept. of laborhas decided to implement a scheme to put workers of50 years of
age and above in early retirement. This scheme will be known as RAPE (RetireAged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to management to be eligible for theSHAFT scheme (Special Help After Forced Termination). persons who have been
RAPED and SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW program (SchemeCovering Retired Early Workers). A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice
and SCREWED as many times as Management deems appropriate.

Persons who have been RAPED can only get AIDS (Additional Income forDependants & Spouse) or HERPES (Half Earnings for Retired Personnel EarlySeverance).

Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not be SHAFTED or SCREWED anyfurther by management.

Persons who are not RAPED and are staying on will receive as much SH*T(Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Management has always prided
itself on the amount of SH*T it gives employees. Should you feel that you donot receive enough SH*T, please bring to the attention of your supervisor.
They have been trained to give you all the SH*T you can handle.

Sincerely, The US Dept.of Labor

cc: US Senate

cc: House of Representatives

cc: White House.
I could not resit sending this, it was sent to me by a frind to help cheer me up.

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

OH MY GOODNESS i'M GONNA HAVE TO PASS THIS ONE ON :)

Ride Safe, Ray

:action:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.