·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
imported post

well...its different but not for me....maybe if it went faster and lasted longer :action:but definitely something different. First one I have ever seen.

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

:waving:What a way to ruin a classic Wing.

·
Banned
7,545 Posts
imported post

??????silly

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
imported post

I think I'll just wait for the new model with no tires. It just hovers 4 inches off the ground (Using anti-gravity) like that skateboard in Back To The Future.

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

activitytom43 wrote:
....maybe if it went faster and lasted longer :action:
Hmmmm...I think I have heard that somewhere before:shock:

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

activitytom43 wrote:
well...its different but not for me....maybe if it went faster and lasted longer :action:but definitely something different. First one I have ever seen.
I am in agreement there. I'd ride it to work, if it could do a few more miles and it could get up to highway speed.

But I like the thinking though.

·
Premium Member
1,847 Posts
imported post

new one on me, like others say, can't really se ethe point, i have many years ago seen a photo of a guys electric wheelchair which had the back off an 1800 on it, looked quite good as well.

·
Premium Member
2,381 Posts
imported post

Neat project. I wish it had more range. I might try it on a small enduro bike for putting (or rather, whirring) around town. A guy where I used to live made an electric oversized mountian bike - neat stuff. :waving:

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
imported post

Silicon Sam wrote:
To quite what? I think I need to ask him....
I think this was a mis-print and should read too "quiet"

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

"what a waste" !! no kidding and what a fool 40mph w10/15m range, what a joke. This guy needs to stick with twisted rubbers power and a large plastic prop

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
imported post

Waste of a Goldwing. I seen this done with a Harley once, but that probably improved on the stock Harley engine.

·
Premium Member
1,902 Posts
imported post

The guy is cracked. It's a "green machine"????

When you use electricity, somewhere energy is produced (only eception hydro-electric and wind). So then, we pollute somewhere else with, coal acid, nuclear waste,trash crap, CO2 from natural gas and ect ect ect.

And, it isn't even fun to drive or very far.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.