Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This is my first attemp to take a trip with more than one destination at a time. I'll be leaving Va. the first of Dec. and heading the southern route toward Jackson, Miss. and then west to Arizona I'll be allowing 1 days visit for an ole school buddy in Chandler, Az., one and a half hour visit for John in Mesa (he promised me,he would buy me a cup of coffee, did you hear that CJ), three to four hours for the Rhino's Christmas party in Topeka, Ks. and one to two hours visit for a friend in Jackson, Tenn. This trip calls for a little under 5000 miles, but I'm sure that it will be closser to about 5500 when done. I got my new tires on the front and back, all lube up and nuts tighten up. It's just a waiting game now. Hope the snow waits til next year. Happy Holidays!

·
Banned
12,287 Posts
imported post

Lucky-Dog... Ride safe and create some memories, will 'ya. :byebye:

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
imported post

Wow, you might get into some cold weather but so far the forecast looks pretty good.
Happy trails, ride safe

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

Enjoy your trip, give John-AZgl1500 a hand shake from me, and most importantly TAKE A LOT OF PICTURES!:byebye:

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,228 Posts
imported post

The weather is just gorgeous down here now. You will definitely enjoy the southwest at this time of the year.

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

I gotta hand it to ya Jim,, you get the itch,,,, and your a scratchin.

I hope the weather hold out for ya bud,,,,, a bit risky this time of year. But thats what make you a true biker.

Have a great and safe trip Jim :waving:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
imported post

Sounds like a nice trip you have planned. Hopefully the weather will be good for you. It's so unpredicatable this time of year. Enjoy your trip and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
imported post

Good luck and ride safe. Remember Virginia is a great place to make it back to, lol

·
Premium Member
2,744 Posts
imported post

I left PA. Oct 11 2010, arrived in AZ Nov.17 2010.
so far I've done over 5500 miles and still going.
It's been great. check out "winter adventure" right
here. If I'm still in the area i will join you and
John for coffee. Could even ride along for a few miles.

·
Premium Member
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Todd,

I'm still here, stuck in Mo. I just got the bike started and I'll be leaving tomorrow morning, Tue. I hope. Thanks for all the well wishes. See ya at Nassir 4

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.