Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

(sparked by Dean's Harley Rider post.......)

Ellie and the One Sixty.......

She was 5'9" and willowy – a graceful co-ed who wore the bell-bottom blue jeans of the sixties; her long, straight, dark, and lustrous hair parted in the middle and framing her deep, penetrating eyes, glowing eyes that sparkled always with a rich and impish humor. The bike was a little Japanese Honda 160, a scrambler-style, a rev-screamer with high chrome pipes and imitation British Triumph knee protectors. It wasn’t much, that bike, but it was all I could afford and I loved it............

(to read more)

http://goldwingfacts.com/blog/?cat=3

·
Registered
10,509 Posts
imported post

Oh, the lose of a long ago love from another time.

·
Premium Member
5,734 Posts
imported post

CJ i hope you are saving these . would make a excellent short story book . of witch im looking to see .

·
Premium Member
12,790 Posts
imported post

wda-83wing wrote:
CJ i hope you are saving these . would make a excellent short story book . of witch im looking to see .
Heck I am waiting to send my payment .

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

Stepping Stones of Life

That was great CJ

Thank you.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
60,154 Posts
imported post

Oh yeah, they are being saved alright. Right onto the pages of this forum's blog section.

And, I suspect they also have a nice hidden directory on his computer. :)

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Uh, it's okay to put them in the blog, right?

I thought you preferred me to do that...........

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

I like the blog; I can read them all at once. But I enjoy seeing them posted here too. It reminds me that you have new material for me to enjoy!

Bernie

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
imported post

CJ, I really don't care where you post these gems, just keep posting them so I can read them. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes as I think back to the days when I was growing up and the chances taken and the oportunities missed. You truely bring back pleasant memories. Thank you, you are very gifted. Randy

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Thank you, Randy.... I appreciate that more than you can know..... Ride Safe, Buddy!

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

Cousin Jack:

I'm still not over the story from about a year back about a long lost love...how many long lost loves are you going to tell us about over the next thirty years or so?

Dean, Toronto:?

·
Forum Diplomat
7,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

dean wrote:
Cousin Jack:

I'm still not over the story from about a year back about a long lost love...how many long lost loves are you going to tell us about over the next thirty years or so?

Dean, Toronto:?
Ummmm.... must of been the same story, Dean. I'm pluggin' them all in the Blog.... if you've alreadyread them, and don't want to read them again, don't open the Blog!

:gunhead::cheeky1:

And Ellie wasn't a "lost" love; she was an early love, a beautiful part of my life once.... that's the thing about beauty in one's life: it never really goes away!

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
imported post

"If you don't want to read them..."

Are you kidding? I love your stories!:clapper:

·
Premium Member
8,524 Posts
imported post

Your stories bring so many memories back (good memories), it seems that all have something to remember from another stories, but when they come so close to reality... I can place myself at that time, as I was pretty much a rebel anyway. Especially, out of the service. Thanks, and keep them going. I look forward to all. I tried to comet on the blog, but was asking me for a password, ???:)

·
Premium Member
2,880 Posts
imported post

Mel has a way of relating things that bring back the good memories. We all have stories to tell. We just can't describe them the way he does. We relive our memories thru his elequent stories. Eases the pain, restores the soul, makes one proud to be alive. Well done Mel!

Bernie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.