Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that at one time I could embed a Youtube video in a thread but now no matter what I try all I get is a link to the Youtube website and video. Do I need to reconfigure my settings/options for that or has something changed?

·
Administrator
1,416 Posts
Let's see. I've seen this issue on another site in the past. Sometimes certain youtube vids are protected so they can't embed
KN Community Support.

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I tried a few random vids and this is all I get. I also was able to embed the first video link on another forum with no problem. :?

·
Administrator
1,416 Posts

Got it, when you're embedding videos, use the link tool and make sure you have the link read http not https
KN Community Support

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Odd, you treated him to the same thing he had, Hmmmm. Sorry just one of those evil days for me. ;):):wtf::)

Ok, looks like you guys got it figured out. I'll go stand in the corner now. Great video, BTW Brian. I don't normally like music when viewing vids, but your choice was great. Thanks

·
Just Winging It
3,325 Posts

I also keep having this issue.

·
Premium Member
17,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Odd, you treated him to the same thing he had, Hmmmm. Sorry just one of those evil days for me. ;):):wtf::)

Ok, looks like you guys got it figured out. I'll go stand in the corner now. Great video, BTW Brian. I don't normally like music when viewing vids, but your choice was great. Thanks
Actually, all I was getting was a link to the YouTube website and not the YouTube viewer embedded in the thread, so whatever they did, it worked for me. I then went back and removed several of the "random" links that I had in this thread also.

If you heard the quality of the audio from my camera, you would understand why I used the music instead of the audio from the camera.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.