Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have a 76 LTD and original paint was painted over before i got bike. In my restoration efforts i just painted the bike black with gold pinstriping. I would however like to find emblems to match the originals. does anyone out there know were to get these?

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

airman wrote:
I have a 76 LTD and original paint was painted over before i got bike. In my restoration efforts i just painted the bike black with gold pinstriping. I would however like to find emblems to match the originals. does anyone out there know were to get these?
Airman, do I have a site for you. Randall is vab. http://www.randakks.com/ :waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::waving::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
2,144 Posts
imported post

If you don't find what you need at a suitable price........give me a call.:cool:

Jen:waving:

(hint....check out my link below)

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Hey howen nice bike. Have you had it long? Looks like your missing your fuel gauge. Handle bars look diffrent from mine to. I wish mine came with original paint. I just painted it black with gold pinstripes, doesnt look to bad though.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

Thanks jen, i will be calling to check prices or at least email you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.