Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I HAVE A 1989 GOLDWING GL1500 TRIKE AND WAS WANTING TO KNOW WHAT BRAKE PADS WOULD BE BEST FOR THE FRONT. I SEE EMGO WAS THE LOWEST PRICE BUT WAS WONDERING IF THEY WILL HOLD UP AND STOP AS WELL AS HONDA OR EBC.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Never compromise on price of pads and tyres ,They are all that is between you and a crash , So go for the original brands in pads ,, Ciaran

·
Premium Member
1,221 Posts
imported post

I use only OEM pads don't think I would use anything else.:waving::waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
662 Posts
imported post

:waving:I would never buy any filters etc. thatismade by EMGO. I don't buy cheap filters, brake pads or tires for my '83 Interstate which I've had since new.

·
Premium Member
4,608 Posts
imported post

To be fair, I was in a position to buy some brake pads from a dealer due to loss of brake pad lining on the Left front caliper while on a roadtrip. The pad CAME OFF the metal backing on the pad, and it was a Honda pad!!! I had no choice but buy the EBC pads, cause it's all he had on hand. So far,(3,000 mi.), I have had no trouble with them. I did replace both sides,(R&L), sets. I don't usually go cheap, but they seem fine. JMO jimsjinx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.