Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

So with the world ending on or around Dec 21 2012 .Ive seen that some people are getting rid of every thing they own as they will not need it at the end of time
So i thought i put it out there that if anyone is thinking of getting rid of all they own . Im willing to take off your hands any cars or motorbikes or houses and cash or gold as you will no longer need it . I know i can make good use of it so let me know what ya got .

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
imported post

I have been offering the same public service to all of my friends. I thought that it was a nice gesture on my part to let them get free of all of the responsibility of STUFF and let them live the last 11 months on earth without a care.

·
Just one of the guys
4,805 Posts
imported post

I have a nice mortgage I can send you. Payments due the first of each month.

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Well Have yall not hear the news .The rock had a chip out of it The 1 is really a 7 !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Just one of the guys
4,805 Posts
imported post

My Grand daughter has an interesting theory. She says the reason the Mayan calendar ends where it does is the guy that was making the calendar got that far when he drew the short straw and became the human sacrifice for the week.

·
Premium Member
6,422 Posts
imported post

Now Thats :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
imported post

"Well Have yall not hear the news .The rock had a chip out of it The 1 is really a 7 !!!!!!!!!!!"

Does that mean I have another 60 years? Brilliant.

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
imported post

DougW wrote:
My Grand daughter has an interesting theory. She says the reason the Mayan calendar ends where it does is the guy that was making the calendar got that far when he drew the short straw and became the human sacrifice for the week.
I like that theory.

Mine is similar.

I always just figured that the guy making the calander had to stop someplace. He must have figured that by 2012 someone would have picked up where he left off.

·
Premium Member
6,620 Posts
imported post

britman wrote:
So with the world ending on or around Dec 21 2012 .Ive seen that some people are getting rid of every thing they own as they will not need it at the end of time
So i thought i put it out there that if anyone is thinking of getting rid of all they own . Im willing to take off your hands any cars or motorbikes or houses and cash or gold as you will no longer need it . I know i can make good use of it so let me know what ya got .
:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.