Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok I have and engine cooling doda on the right hand side just below the speaker. How does it work ? and am I missing a knob for it?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
imported post

It looks like the knob is missing, but the purpose of it as it was explained to me isa "foot warmer". If you turn it to open, then look underboth of the cylinder banks at the metal covers, you will see a triangle shaped door that will be open. that is the door that the knob controls. It allows hot air to be sucked out and pass over your feet.

BUT thats just what i was told. It sounds like a bunch of hooey, and plausible at the same time. I leave mine open year round. Winter for the heat, and summer to dissapate the heat in the engine compartment. Better safe than sorry.:cool:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Yep ,that knob is for the foot warmers , turn the knob and the triangle shape vents at the bottom od the heads open and keep your feet warm oin winter ,

You wont need them Eric ,you are only a good weather biker :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Aren't you just a gas man wexy !! :DI Had noticed the vents down below before and they are already open so I'll probably leave themthat way ( for all that" fair weather "I'llbe biking in :D)

Cheers lads

Eric

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.