Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I am getting an error message on all of my computers when I attempt to leave a post. I can open all of the Forum pages except the Disucssion Board. After 2 days without any sucess I am able to open the Discussion page but cannot leave a post. I am trying again hoping I can get through. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Keep on Winging:bat:

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Not sure it helped, but I did clear the cookies for this site on the login page, after the site came back. Give it a try.

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

How did you post this? :baffled:

·
Premium Member
1,328 Posts
imported post

Oh, so maybe you're the reason for the crash? :cooldevil::cheeky1::cool:

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Keystone742 wrote:
Oh, so maybe you're the reason for the crash? :cooldevil::cheeky1::cool:
How did you post this? :baffled:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell if I know, its like a man stranded on an island sending out SOLs, er...ra I mean SOSs. Just hoping that one will get through. It seems like everything is working fine now.

This old beast that I am using couldn't crash anything. I am still using Windows 3.1; could someone help a brother out and send a laptop with one of the more current versions of Windows Operating Systems install? I hear that XP is a good system but will not run on my computer :bash2::fighting:

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

2wings wrote:
I am still using Windows 3.1; I hear that XP is a good system but will not run on my computer :bash2:
[align=center]
XP Professional on this PC of my neighbours :clapper:[/align]

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

I am still using Windows 3.1

at least update to windows 3.11

·
Premium Member
4,910 Posts
imported post

2wings wrote:
I am getting an error message on all of my computers when I attempt to leave a post. I can open all of the Forum pages except the Disucssion Board. After 2 days without any sucess I am able to open the Discussion page but cannot leave a post. I am trying again hoping I can get through. Has anyone had a similar experience?
Since the "blackout"I have been having all manor of problems...if THIS post gets thru OK, then I must presume that the trouble is with the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, which has not given any prior problems...

Writing this post with iExplorer, on a Toshiba laptop running Microscheist Vista Home version... :waving::baffled:

(Hmmmm...it DOES seem to work OK...except my return key now gives out a double-space...??? Mind-boggling!)

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

i am using latest version of FF and all is good here......:baffled:

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

Well that's a cat's meow!So my computer has afur ball :doh:I'll fix that :bash2:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Hey 2wings I could send you a copy of Windows 98 to replace your 3.1 if you'd like. It should run on your machine. I won't say it's better than 3.1 though.

·
Administrator
Xenforo vehicle detail line
59,274 Posts
imported post

I keep getting the line above on my post screens in the text area.
Sometimes a post works, sometimes it don't.
same on both IE (Idiot's Editor) and Firefox

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

don't panic john, everyone is getting it.....backspace it out so you can post cleanly :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
imported post

exavid wrote:
Hey 2wings I could send you a copy of Windows 98 to replace your 3.1 if you'd like. It should run on your machine. I won't say it's better than 3.1 though.
Thanks Exavid, Mrs. 2wings has agreed to buy me a new laptop with Windows Vista.

That should solve my problem, I guess. :baffled:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

:dude::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::dude:

:cooldevil::goofygrin::goofygrin::grinner::goofygrin::goofygrin::cooldevil:

Vista... :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
10,010 Posts
imported post

:dude::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::dude:

:cooldevil::goofygrin::goofygrin::grinner::goofygrin::goofygrin::cooldevil:

Vista... :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

I FEEL YA BROTHER :cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
imported post

Don't be so cruel Rudy, talk to the man. :dude::dude::dude:

·
Monkey with a Football
19,237 Posts
imported post

Vista is today's version of Windows ME. Even MickeySoft is moving away from it with great vigor. Everybody ready for Windows 7? :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

It just never ends. :gunhead:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.