Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

hello wing riders

i am wanting to buy an escapade trailer do anyone have a elite trailer for sale?

i also want to know what are the pros and cons of owning one, how well do they trail? weight you can haul, is it ruff on the bike i have a GW1800?

any info would be very helpful.

Thanks!

God Bless!

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
imported post

I have a 1996 escapade with all the goodies, chrome wheels and hitch, tongue mounted cooler, carpeted inside, garment bag, rear lighted spoiler, color matched to a red SE. It's the second escapade i've owned and i really like pulling them. They're claim is you can lift em chest high and drop em they will not bounce. And they don't, i've tried it. I currently have a 2000 year model that i pull behind my 1998 SE. any other q's send a pm.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
imported post

I pull my trailer with a 2005 GW1800. We never know it's back there. Just be careful backing up.

·
Still Learning
13,270 Posts
imported post

Mine pulls great. I'm on a ride about, currently w/6000 in process of planned 15k. Just don't overload in front. Keep toung weight around 20 lbs. Balance is key in trailering. I don't remember the max weight specs. Its on their site.
Mine has the tongue cooler but I put my cold weather gear in there and have a cooler in the rear area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.