Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Is there any info yet ???? :waving:
Thanks

·
Just another ORF!
8,189 Posts
imported post

Are you talking about NASSIR5 at ES?, or are you talking about ES8, which is held there every Labour Day, Bob?

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

ES8 Ken, sorry for the confusion. :action::action:

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
imported post

Eureka Springs is going to be busy in 2012. The Valkyrie Insane XII rally there July 23 - 27 also.

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks, we are going out there in Sept to see the Ozarks & just wondering if there is anything going on after Labour day.

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
imported post

There is something at Eureka Springs about every weekend. They have an event calinder at EurekaSprings.org

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

·
Administrator
20,581 Posts
imported post

Bob, ES8 will be Labor Day Weekend like it is every year and a thread will be started over the winter. I hope you guys can make it. Are you planning on coming to NASSIR 5 in ES in July?

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Not likely make either gathering, we can't leave till after Labour (CDN eh ?) Day but going just the same, Looking at the Table Rock Resort area. :action::action:

·
Valkyrie Scum
2,777 Posts
imported post

Keep us updated - would love to ride down and see you if we have the time.

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
imported post

Where is the info on Eureka Springs over Labor day? I thought I saw it somewhere but now cannot find it. Would like to make hotel res if possible. Second question, you guys don't mind if my wife comes, she rides a 1500 Kaw Vulcan? Reason I asked is that I was going to go with the GWRRA group and they said she had to ride in the back, so did not ride with that bunch. I am offically retired Aug 1 so will be able to make it in 2012. No more shift work for me after that..
Randy

·
Premium Member
3,614 Posts
imported post

Hidepounder, I believe the ES 8 get together is the same hotel as NASSIR 5. PM Flyone to make sure.

The folks that attend ES8 will welcome your wife's Vulcan with open arms!! She won't have to ride in the back...she can even lead a ride!! I can guarantee a good time if you show up!!:cheesygrin: We have attended the past 2yrs and the only reason we are not gonna make it this year is we are attending NASSIR 5 instead.

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
imported post

Be good to see ya'll again at NASSIR5, to bad you won't be able to make ES8 though Doug.
But I guess 2 LONG rides to the same place in one year is a bit much maybe.

I'll probably make it to both, but only because I live so close.

·
Premium Member
3,749 Posts
imported post

I will be starting the official ES8 after the holidays. Figured to let the mayhem &chaos settle a bit before we start a new batch.

·
Administrator
20,581 Posts
imported post

Hidepounder wrote:
Where is the info on Eureka Springs over Labor day? I thought I saw it somewhere but now cannot find it. Would like to make hotel res if possible. Second question, you guys don't mind if my wife comes, she rides a 1500 Kaw Vulcan? Reason I asked is that I was going to go with the GWRRA group and they said she had to ride in the back, so did not ride with that bunch. I am offically retired Aug 1 so will be able to make it in 2012. No more shift work for me after that..
Randy
Brother Randy, Of course she can come!!! You will quickly learn from this bunch that we don't care if she or anyone else rides anything else besides a GW. Ask Mack45.......he now rides a Harley! Congrats on your retirement and here is the hotel information.

The Host Hotel is the Motel 62 in Eureka Springs, AR.

The address is

3169 East Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632
Toll Free:
877-327-1080

Can't wait to finally meet you and your wife and we'll see you there! :claps::claps::claps:

·
Token Canuk
8,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

John, we are booked at the Table Rock resort Sept 15 - 22, not sure of the routes to & fro yet :waving::action::action:

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
imported post

No problem with what you ride with this bunch. Da Boss, Diggers better half rides a Kaw. I think hers is a Meanie instead of a Vulcan.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.