Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hii all ,well as promised I said I would tell you when the euro lights are available ..My man in OHIO has them ,,he is selling out fast ..they cost $65 for the trunk and $75 for the saddlebags ,,you can send him an e mail ,,he will ship to Ireland or any part of the world [email protected] you can see them at the following link ..tell him I sent ya:waving::waving: ..http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4500116004&category=35580#ebayphotohosting ther are some photos there ....

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey wexman, :) Does this guy have a picture of the saddlebag lights. :pCorrect me if im wrong, :gunhead: but from my info :? the trunk lights dont match the saddlebag lights. :crying:

:coollep: :18red: :coollep:

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

I'd want to know the story on the saddlebag lights as well. If they aren't the same as the trunk ones I will hold out until ones become available.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

there is the pic of the saddlebag lights ....cheers Ciaran:waving::waving:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

My infowas correct. :clapper:they dont match. :waving:I will stick with what I have, and fit the front clear lenses when they become available.:leprechaun:Thank you wexman for the pictures. :santawaving:

:coollep: :18red: :coollep:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Here is a pic of them fitted on an 1800,I think they look well,I dont think they can make them matching exact ,,because the top one are side by side and the lower ones over and under ,,cheers Ciaran:waving:

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Got my euro lenses and fitted them to my 1800 this morning and they look the business :clapper::clapper::clapper:,I am just on my way to wingnut with a set for his 1800:cool: ...they are as rare as hens teeth at the momen:p:pcheers Ciaran:waving::waving:....

·
Premium Member
7,190 Posts
imported post

Thanks Ciaran, fitted them to my own bike today. Someones car got neglected while I fitted the lights. I'm very happy with them. The quality of fit and finish is very good and they don't look out of place at all.

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

If you guys are going to be in Ann Street this Sunday I will pop in and have a look at the lights in the flesh.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
imported post

Hello yellowing ,yes I will be there bright eyed and bushy tailed,Probably head up to the toys for big boys:gunhead: exihibition in the RDS after the coffee,:cheeky1::cheeky1:

CHEERS :waving::waving::waving::waving:Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

And while you guys are drinking coffee I will be clocking up another three or four hundred smiles around this little country on my :18red:BTW the best of luck to all the members who have fitted the euro lenses, :clapper:but im holding my fire untill http://www.clearalternatives.com/index.htmlmake them for the front. :jumper:The whole idea of clear lenses is to get rid of those ugly amberlenses :crying:and that has'nt happened with thelenses ye have fitted. I dont have any problem with red lenses for brake and running lights, :grinner: it's those god damn amber lenses that are a pain in the butt.:gunhead:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
it's those god damn amber lenses that are a pain in the butt.:gunhead:

:santahat: :18red: :santahat:
We can change the orange ones again when available better ones arrive!

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

I have to admit they do look much better on the bike than in the picture of them sitting on a table. I'll be having some of that! :cheeky1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.