Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Senior Moments!
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your NASR Coordinators Committee has purchased a 20' X 40' Event tent to be used for this and any future NASR's. After evaluating the cost of tent rental for NASR 14 we decided it would be wise to purchase one as opposed to continue to rent. We have previously rented a tent for 5 of these past events
The cost of this tent was $1,629.74 with tax. We plan to pay for this tent with the proceeds from meal and t-shirt sales as well as any other way we can raise some dollars. Any donation you can make would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Here is a link to the NASR14 Store to donate:
www.http://nasr.42web.io

Reactions: Pwhoever

·
Administrator
28,665 Posts
Donation sent from bldontp.

Reactions: Rcameron

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
62,332 Posts
Donation sent,
1st I clicked the PayPal link, but it does not look like that really does anything?
So, I went to PayPal login and made it there.

·
Administrator
28,665 Posts
Donation sent,
1st I clicked the PayPal link, but it does not look like that really does anything?
So, I went to PayPal login and made it there.
I had to do the same thing.

Reactions: Rcameron

·
Senior Moments!
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
62,332 Posts
I just checked with my Credit Union,, they have instantaneous updates with Debit Charges, and I can see immediately within 5 minutes if a charge went through.

and the one I made on Purpose with PayPal is the only one that cleared.

·
Senior Moments!
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have made payment instructions more clear at checkout so there will be no confusion on payment. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Flyone

·
Senior Moments!
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UPDATE!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! Just an update to let you know so far we have raised $617.14 for the event tent purchase.

Thank you so much for your support!! You can still help by going to the NASR 14 Store and donate.... See you all in Custer!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts