Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I had a look at this link and thought it was very apt at describing the current wing scene.

Saw a chap at Ardingly at the British Treffen with a Winnibego, large trailer containing new 1800 trike and a smart car attached to the rear of the trailer. How much further can we go on this one.

http://lovik.tripod.com/gw.html

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Very good john ,I had a good laugh at that ,,:D:DI can relate to it ,,,probably most of us can relate to it if we are honest .....BTW any news on the event in Belfast in FEB yet ?cheers Ciaran:waving::waving:

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Cairan I misplaced your tel no. Could you ring me. Goldwings have been invited to do a ride-in on the Saturday 19th Feb at 3pm. We are arranging to meet at Harry Ramsden's cafe in the Yorkgate Centre for 2:30pm followed by the short ride in to the Odyssey. When we eventually get in contact I will post you the programme of events.

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

The bike on a trailer behind a motorhome thing was amusing last year when I was passing through Sturgis during the big rally. About75 miles away I saw several big motorhomes parked at a motel with empty bike trailers. Apparently even a big motorhome isn't enough, they have to stay at a fancy motel. I'll bet they even lie about riding all the way to Sturgis!

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
imported post

GOOD ONE :clapper:Whats scary when I think about it I started on a nekid 75 then

added the bags from a interstate now on to 1500 already added some lights

and have started to ponder a trailor.HA! I may skip that and go for the BOAT!

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
imported post

That one has been around for at least 5 years now and I still get a laugh from it. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.