Not open for further replies.
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
imported post

derekhendry wrote:
Well i have learned even more than all of you, not only some tips for better riding there is also a double of me on the discusion of tight turns video. A guy to the left of the instructor aks a question and the camera moves to him, there is a tall guy behind him and he looks like me, height and size too, spooky cannot remember going to the states
I believe that would be the (in)famous "ddking" - man of comfort. Here is his fantastic collection of information for the man of greater stature to get comfotable on a GL1800: Getting Comfortable

·
Premium Member
9,790 Posts
imported post

have the video's been moved somewhere. I can't get anything other than a page not found:?

Thanks, Ray

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
imported post

I just found this posting of videos and wanted to say thanks for assembling them. They are great as a reminder of the correct techniques.

·
(Rick Sheeley GWRRA)
659 Posts
Man, Jerry's been a busy boy!!!

I remember when he first started out on the VTX forum......

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I want to apologize that the videos are not at the moment available. Good old Comcast took away all of my storage as well as the files on it. I hopefully have backups between my work and home computers, and over the next couple weeks will get them uploaded to YouTube and provide links here again.

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Well, I can at least link some how-to videos that are now on Youtube: (I videoed all of them, but allowed some others to post to Youtube before I had an account).

41 - 50 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.