Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I like the look of the exhaust turneddown extensions I seen but I have a couple of questions.

1. Which ones give the most turndown?
2. Do they on the performance have any effect, good or bad?

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
imported post

You can get Honda ones or the Showchrome ones, the SC ones give more turndown and do look better to me. There is no difference in performance at all. Some people say the exhaust note is a bit deeper with the turndowns but I can't really tell any difference.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

18eugene wrote:
I like the look of the exhaust turneddown extensions I seen but I have a couple of questions.

1. Which ones give the most turndown?
2. Do they on the performance have any effect, good or bad?
I have the Kuryakyn turndown tips fitted to my 1800 and they look the very same as the Honda tips but a lot cheaper @ $99.95 with wingtoys in Texas. The showchrome tips have more of a turndown and are $107 approx with most U.S dealers. They both look good, it's just a matter of different strokes for different folks. :cool: :dude:

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
imported post

If you have a look at the photo of the rear end of my wing under the Topic 'Dressed 1800' you will get a good view of the exhaust extensions. Personally I think they look brilliant and are becoming very popular due simply to their looks. They are quite expensive though at slightly under £200. :(

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

The extensions that littlejohn refers to are not turndown, they are the three hole extension, and are priced at $159.00approx at wingtoys in Texas. They are nice if that is what you are looking for, but they are not turndowns. :) ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.