Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just registered to this site, although I have viewed previously, great to have like minded guys in one place!

I have purchased a chrome MAC exhaust system from Mapcycle (USA) via ebay.

it arrived with TWO right headers as oppose to a left & right. Been through a mountain of emails trying to get it sorted,but hitting brick wall every time. :stumped:

Is there any one on the forum who can give me contact details of a supplier either here in uk or in usa who may be able to help either by swapping the right header for a left or even sell me a left header:clapper:

hope some one can help, it's getting closer to the "season" and I need to get the job done.

jovirossi46

·
Lost on this *****
4,317 Posts
imported post

I can't help you with your situation, but thought your post deserves a bump.

And it's a good idea to put your location in your profile. Never know who might be just around the corner from you.

·
Administrator
02 GL1800 w/Auto Pilot
59,651 Posts
imported post

Hello and Welcome to the site, good to have you with us.

Would you please look to the right side of the screen on any Forum's title page and click on "My Account".

Then click on "Profile" and fill in your location information. :waving:

This site has members from all over the globe and if we know where you are, it helps us to provide you with the correct helpful information you may need. ;)

Also, if you would please go to the New Members area and give us an introduction on yourself. :)

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Many Thanks Guy's, I have done as advised. Hopefully I can find some one to point me in the right direction and I can get this sorted.
Do'nt suppose any one here bought the exhaust system that arrived with two left headers??? I'll gladly do a swap
cheers Dave

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.