Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
57,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
simple upload of a Screenshot from my Linux laptop.....
haven't a clue how to do it, only took me 5 hours of reading to figure it out.

It don't work like a Windows machine :(

the screen shot is saved to a file in the "Pictures" folder...
now for someone who did not know that, why would I try to look there, instead of just simply trying to do a "Paste from Clipboard" as i have been doing for weeks and that don't work :(

Attachments

·
Administrator
57,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are all of my other efforts,

the word editor in my Linux Mint is Libre Office, and I tried to do the simple "clipboard paste" and it pasted the text of the last time I did a copy paste of line of text.... not the "Screenshot" that I wanted.

Now that I know what is happening, forum life will be more easier. :grin3:

Attachments

·
Administrator
57,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ah senor, I don't think I said it is a "bad thing", but the lack of knowledge with a tool can be somewhat hampering to your experience or enjoyment of it. :)

all is well now, in as far as what I need to know...
was reading an article on Alzheimer's and Dementia Report says lifestyle changes might guard against dementia | The Columbian

and it says we need to keep exercising our minds as well as our bodies. So, get out and walk everyday :)

My daughter has set up an exercise area in our home, got a treadmill and one of those jogger things that lets your legs slide forward/backward. I am going to try and get a few minutes on those things everyday. Recliners and Rocking Chairs don't do a lot for our muscles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.