Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Does anyone know of a really good extended warranty and who supplies it, as my u.s.a. spec 1800s warranty runs out next month.

I bought the bike used so dont know if honda do a one and if i would be eligible. being the second owner and the bike being u.s.a. spec

Any help would be much appreciated as i dont want to go buy one, and first time i have need to use it have them try to wriggle out of coughing up because of something in the small print.

all i want isgood reliable legit cover.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey twodogs :waving: I know that Hal at hondadirectline.com in the states do the extended warrenty. :clapper:For what it's worth i can tell you that you would never have to use it, :weightlifter:the :18red:is just the best money can buy. :jumper:

:weightlifter: :18red: :weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
imported post

at least over here in the states the reason dealers like to sell extended warrenties is because they are money makers for the dealer, not money savers for the buyer...:whip:

:1000yellow::1000darkblue::1000red::1000liteblue:still don't see my '78 yet

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
still don't see my '78 yet
Hey rcmatt007 :waving:What does your '78 look like.? Send a PM to Budegan and tell him to get your '78 sorted. :whip:

:crying: :18red: :crying:

·
Senior Guru
3,589 Posts
imported post

HD Direct do seem to give good deals on the waranty. Personally I'd prefer to buy it from a dealer near me who will look after the bike if I need to use the warranty.

·
Other side of the pond
3,409 Posts
imported post

I just wish extended waranties were available over here. All we get is two years on our Wings. It used to be only one year up to a few years back and pressure from the bikers press forced Honda to add an extr ayear warranty to bikes over about 250cc.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
imported post

We get the same warranty as you Ted. The engines and gearboxes on Wings rarely ever give problems during warranty. I'd prefer if Honda gave a longer warranty on all those electrics!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.