Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I searched on "Extended Warranties" and found 19 posts. Some of them go waaaaay back!

Can anyone say where to get the best buy for the Honda extended warranty? I'm not sure I want to buy one yet. I'm trying to find out how much 4 more years is going to cost.

Thanks,

T.C.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Thanks.

That's the best price I've seen, but I wondered if anyone had better.

T.C.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

I bought mine from the dealer. Got 4 extra years for $75.00 a year. I have 7 years warranty with unlimited milage. Pretty good deal I thought. I'm good til 2012. Purchased this when I bought the bike new in 2005.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
imported post

I got mine from the dealer when I bought the bike new in 2008, 4 additional years (7 total) unlimited mileage. I didn't get as good a deal as Sethan12, I got mine for $400, butI got theWing for under $17,000, so I was very happy.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

Big Kahuna, what dealer did you use? If it was MAXXIM, I think I will approach them.

T.C.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
imported post

TinCan, yes it was Maxim. I think that they started out at aobut $795 for the extra 4 years (unlimited miles), but I set my max price already and wasn't going to go over it. I figured that they would come down, and they did. Like I said, it probably wasn't the best deal, but I was happy with it.

Don't forget to, when I got this deal they were really trying to match Al Lamb's internet prices, which they did also. Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Thanks!

T.C.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
imported post

That is funny, I just bought my 2008 as a left over and the dealer told me that the additional 4 year was something like $1200 and "Came down" to $800 when I told him I saw them selling as low as $400 he didn't know what to say. I ended up paying a little more than the $400 but I also got an amazing deal on my GW so I can't complain.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.