Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
imported post

Thats wild. Imagine sitting at a intersection. I'd like to see video of it on the road with simulated landing gear up and running on 2 wheels. Slap some chain guns on that puppy, maybe a Sparrow to take care of traffic jams. Looks like a 1100 or 1000 engine. Wonder if it has reverse. I didn't get to see all the video.

·
Premium Member
12,884 Posts
imported post

I have personally seen this bike at car shows in the Tampa Fl area . Quite a talking piece for sure . Sadly the last time I saw this bike it was on the side of I-75 with the front yoke/suspension busted out . Scarred up the highway where it belly flopped to a stop :(. I have no idea if it was ever put back on the road .

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

Totally cool idea....I watched that video and the one thing that that inventor made a comment about was the fact of if the wings were down ..it might get airborne ....From what onawing said it might have done just exactly that..Tried to take off?????

But never the less it was really cool.....

Claude.....

·
Premium Member
6,947 Posts
imported post

Looks like the drive train from a '78 to me

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
imported post

well, that was interesting...attempted to hijack my explorer. Operation aborted then xpsmoker freaked out and locked the window after I refreshed it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.