Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Real nice shape. All shined up.
$30 shipped to US.

This new system won't allow my phone to upload a picture. PM your email if interested and I'll send some pics.

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,675 Posts
This new system won't allow my phone to upload a picture. PM your email if interested and I'll send some pics.
duh, there is a real easy way around that.

install the Photobucket APP for your phone. Then every time you take a picture, the APP will automatically upload your phone's camera shots to Photobucket.

works like a charm, then all you do is reference the link to that photo on Photobucket. I do it all the time.

This photo here is from my cellphone via that app that loaded it to Photobucket.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Way outta my league bro. This smart phone Donna make me no smart.
Actually I don't have enough phone memory to add another app. I tried to add something the other day that I wanted/needed and had to remove it as it said not enough phone Storage and I couldn't get on the web because of it. This Sawyer is hard to teach new tricks to. As someone wrote on the problems with the forum section, without written instructions I will just flub it up. I can't print instructions from a phone to read through them to do a procedure.
I can't use the forum search with this phone to find any specific posts/topics as the search bar drops into the ad section and once you start to type it goes into a browser search mode, not good if out on the road and need info fast, and its rare I'm sitting at a regular computer now.
And there is not good helps section on this forum site now to look on how to do tasks like putting pics on from the phone etc. There was a forum helps page before on the old site, not easily found now as that main menu is gone. So...real discouraged with the changed system.

Been noticing a lot less traffic on this new system too. Then it is seeing every place(keeping track of us on and off the forum) we visit while off the site to and putting advertising for those sites to get us to click on. This really bites.!

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Something I have learned about this forum is, "Just ask." If you need help with anything all you have to do is ask. Somebody on here will either have the answer or get it. I am 99.9% sure of that. I believe that to be better then a section for help because then you have to search for your answer. This way, like I said. Just ask. I'm still young on this forum so I don't have to many answers but fire away????:-(

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Something I have learned about this forum is, "Just ask." If you need help with anything all you have to do is ask. Somebody on here will either have the answer or get it. I am 99.9% sure of that. I believe that to be better then a section for help because then you have to search for your answer. This way, like I said. Just ask. I'm still young on this forum so I don't have to many answers but fire away????:-(
Sorry if my typing above was convoluted, my phone does weird word choices when you least expect it. Just fixed the typing errors it made up on me. It was all about the new sites setup, not help needed on the bike. Having a real hard time with what was so simple on the old site to being a PIA. Like posting a picture from my phone, where my pics are.

Edited section
This Sawyer is hard to teach new tricks to. As someone wrote on the problems with the forum section, without written instructions I will just flub it up. I can't print instructions from a phone to read through them to do a procedure.
I can't use the forum search with this phone to find any specific posts/topics as the search bar drops into the ad section and once you start to type it goes into a browser search mode, not good if out on the road and need info fast, and its rare I'm sitting at a regular computer now.
And there is not good helps section on this forum site now to look on how to do tasks like putting pics on from the phone etc. There was a forum helps page before on the old site, not easily found now as that main menu is gone. So...real discouraged with the changed system.

·
Administrator
61,675 Posts
Stu,

That post, prior to you editing that post, caused me to have a lot of questions about your state of mind. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I was thinking to call you on the phone and test the alcohol content of your brain matter before I banned you from the forum :grin:

I am all too familiar with the way my Android keyboard makes up word choices. IF you are typing in a hurry and don't preview that word before you just hit the "space" character, the stuff that appears is terribly out of context. :(

For a while I changed my phone back to Android Keyboard which required me to type each and every character in the message. :bash2:

2 messages caused me to go back to the Predictive Text method real fast. Just have to be careful :cool:

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ya John
Between this phone and the forum I could have been there, drinking that is, but for God's grace

·
Premium Member
6,319 Posts
Well a phone should be a phone, make and receive calls is what a phone is for.
This STUPID phones are braindead and have no real SMARTs at all LOL

Pictures here are not the same as they used to be. I never saw a tiny thumbnail in a box called attachments on the old forum though I often do here.

We need some work to get the pictures back to the way they were.
Rules may not have changed, but the pictures sure have LOL

So anyway, post a picture of that buckle from a real computer!
Someone may want to see it :)

·
Administrator
61,675 Posts
No Chromo, I will emphatically say that we do NOT need to make this forum's handling of pictures the way it was before.

UltraBB's handling of pictures was wasteful of bandwidth for users on low speed connections.

Now with attachments, we can preview the pictures in the grouping at the bottom of the message. IF we want to see them full size, just click on it and then hit the NEXT button to go through all of them full size.

What could be better? Scrolling down the screen with a whole slew of pictures like before? No, I vote no.

·
life is good
1,192 Posts
No Chromo, I will emphatically say that we do NOT need to make this forum's handling of pictures the way it was before.

UltraBB's handling of pictures was wasteful of bandwidth for users on low speed connections.

Now with attachments, we can preview the pictures in the grouping at the bottom of the message. IF we want to see them full size, just click on it and then hit the NEXT button to go through all of them full size.

What could be better? Scrolling down the screen with a whole slew of pictures like before? No, I vote no.
i think its better now.:)

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The problem is not fixed for us lowly pions.

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Send a pm if you want a picture.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.