Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this New Tourmaster Intake Series 2 Womens Textile Jacket for my wife and is to small for her. This is why I never buy clothes for her, I always get the wrong size.

This Jacket cannot be returned it was a closeout sale. The size is Womens XL 14-16
The Price: $50 (thats what I paid) plus shipping that will be determined by the way you want it shipped and by zip code.
Payment by PayPal or other will be considered.

From Tourmaster:

• Armor-Link mesh material and 600 denier Carbolex® combine with 1680 denier ballistic polyester in the impact areas creating a well-ventilated garment that provides exceptional protection
• Comfortable Mandarin-style collar
• 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Tour Master's signature reflective rear triangle help increase nighttime visibility
• The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable
• Adjustable elastic and snap sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help secure elbow armor and material
• Removable CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated Triple Density back protector
• Aqua-Therm® two-stage waterproof and insulated liner can be configured or removed to best match comfort needs
• Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and mobile media pocket
• Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
• Includes a jacket / pant zipper attachment with the pant side included

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.