Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Wanna go naked? Then you need this. Complete tail light and turn signal assembly including bulbs. All lights work. Chrome is in good shape. Will fit '80-'83. Asking $50 +shipping. here are some pics.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
imported post

Broke Winger I just located the chrome piece. Would you consider selling just the lights and extensions? Jim

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

I'm sorry I didn't notice this sooner...

I'm also sorry that i am not willing to separate the parts.

I would be willing to take $40 though. Shipping would be $11.00

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
imported post

Broke Winger,
Sorry to be a pest , just paid $15 for the chrome piece. Any chance you would consider $25 + shipping for the two lights and extensions? I don't need the tail light, just the two turn signals. Thanks, Jim

·
Village Whack Job...
7,908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

I'm sorry but I really don't want to separate the parts. And not to be a smart a55 but are you sure you got the right tail light mount? Does it have the stems for the turn signals?

How about we wait until you get the tail light mount and make sure it's the right one. And go from there.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
imported post

Okay, I understand. I will check around also and get back to you. Here is a picture of mine. Thanks, Jim

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
imported post

How much for the stove????? :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: Good luck on that taillight assembly clean looking and fair price.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.