Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Mark but most people call me "Hook" and some people don't call me at all:ROFL: I have been wanting a Wing for some time I just could not pull the trigger.. I went to the motorcycle show in Long Beach Ca at the first of the year. I went the honda display to look at the new 13 wings and there it was....The new F6B I fell in love I could not stop looking at it. I would walk away to look at the rest of the displays but I had to come back and see the F6B over and over. So on monday I went to Mid City Honda in Paramount ca. and placed my order for a black f6b. Now I still have to wait for late feb. or early march for it to come in:waiting:
Now about me..I got back into riding in 2009 my currant bike is a 2009 Suzuki Burgman 650. I love this bike tons of power and comfy. More about me...34 years ago I lost my left hand at work...This has not slowed me down at all. Over the years I have build some very nice Hot Rods.
I have riden Clutch many bikes over the years but I wanted something diffrant. So I looked in to a company called EFM Auto clutch and HOOKED me up with there system for the wing.

·
Premium Member
73,634 Posts
Hallo Hooked.

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:Hooked

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts
Welcome Hooked . ITs always good to have another point of view here on the forums . I cant wait for you to pick up that new F6B and get to riding . Of course we all want to hear your ride report after few weeks of riding . They are a sharp looking bike for sure . Enjoy the forum and visit with us often .

·
Still Learning
13,274 Posts
Hey Mark
Welcome to the forum!
I didn't know there was that clutch available. Kool! So they make one for the wing? I looked at their website and didn't see it listed. Give a holler if you ride down this way, send a pm.

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Mark
Welcome to the forum!
I didn't know there was that clutch available. Kool! So they make one for the wing? I looked at their website and didn't see it listed. Give a holler if you ride down this way, send a pm.
I like riding down to SD on any nice day. This will be one of my first rides down to Temecula for breakfast at the Swing Inn on Front st. Yes EFM makes them for just about any bike from dirt to cruisers . Most of the other companys but there parts from them...

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
We look forward to your report on the new F6B.

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Premium Member
68,164 Posts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts