Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My oldest son has an opportunity to buy a Fully Loaded 2007 Goldwing....Guy that owns it said "make me an offer".....Setting next to it is a 2012 Harley Ultra Classic, and on the other side of that Wing is a 2010 BMW bike, son said it was a top of the line BMW.....Guy said he had been ridding that Wing some, new tires, fresh trip from the shop for fluids change etc....So what would be a fair price for an 2007 Loaded Wing?????...BTW my son has said several times that he isn't into Goldwings, but this morning one of his questions was "Would you ride it Dad???...So if it works out I might be getting that Wing?????

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

If "loaded" I would think between 15,500 and 17,000

Dude said make an offer so 14,000 sounds good.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Thats about what I thought.....I was figuring about in the range of 13 to 15 grand, ....We will find out today, maybe what the owner is going to take....Sure would lookgreat on mt driveway....:ROFL:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

You sly thing Claude, get your son to by an 1800 for you... what an excellent plan. :claps::cheesygrin:
:waving:

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
imported post

Find out what the BMW and HD dealers offered in a trade-in. My guess 7or 8 k .

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
imported post

I looked at a 06 Monday everything but air bag. They wanted 17,000 for it. Low mile 9,000 miles on it.

·
Premium Member
2,642 Posts
imported post

Any luck?:?:?:?

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
imported post

tire joe wrote:
Find out what the BMW and HD dealers offered in a trade-in. My guess 7or 8 k .
My BIL got $9,500.00 for his 2003 in trade!:waving:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.