Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Just thought I would warn our brothers in the United Kingdom. She who is now boss just landed in England this afternoon for a 2 week family reunion. She is from that side of the pond, buthas not been back in about 15 years. She was never a great driver while she was here, can't imagine how she will be driving on the other side of the road!! So be careful and watch out for a really cute redhead driving like a maniac.. Good Luck

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
Just thought I would warn our brothers in the United Kingdom. She who is now boss just landed in England this afternoon for a 2 week family reunion. She is from that side of the pond, buthas not been back in about 15 years. She was never a great driver while she was here, can't imagine how she will be driving on the other side of the road!! So be careful and watch out for a really cute redhead driving like a maniac.. Good Luck
I'll watch out for her, but I am sure she won't be noticed for her driving, there are some pretty dodgey lady drivers over here, not so often that you see a cute redhead though. If I see her, it will only result in another clonk on the helmet or jab in the ribs!!:goofygrin:. Whichpart of England has she "invaded" goldwinger, you could have let us know and we would have arranged a Goldwing reception committee!!:clapper:

Pete

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Well Pete, she has her 17yr old son with her so they could be anyplace at anytime. I did here mention of a couple of days in Bath some in London and I believe Exeter was on the list. But they could be anyplace at anytime. So be afraid be very afraid!! :shock::shock::shock:

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
imported post

Sure am glad I am on this side of the pond :shock: :goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

I hope she doesn't meet "Helen the Viking" they would "Tag Teem" Silverfox and put a hurtin' on him!:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Well I am safe all the time she's in Exeter and Bath, but London is dangerously close to home, only about 15 miles away!!

I am sure they are on a tight schedule, but if they get Wing withdrawl symptoms, or have some spare day, we would be happy to entertain them at our humble abode.

Would be happy to PM address if they were free, and despite Wingdawgs thoughts that Helen would gang up on me, I am sure with her 17 year old and my 21 and 24 year old we would hold our own!!:goofygrin:

Pete

·
Best looking member
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Damn descent of you man!! (Sounds English to me) Other then that thanks very much for your generous offer Pete. You exemplify why this is the best Goldwing site on the net. I have made the offer to the short one, and she too was amazed, and sorry she would not be able to take you up on it. As she does miss the bike and would love a ride. Unfortunately, pretty much every minute is accounted for, but she did ask me to thank you. So again Thank You!! And here's a little Manna for your gesture.

Chuck and the short one.

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
Well Pete, they could be anyplace at anytime. So be afraid be very afraid!! :shock::shock:
Thank god i live far out on the Islands. :clapper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

goldwinger wrote:
Damn descent of you man!! (Sounds English to me) Other then that thanks very much for your generous offer Pete. You exemplify why this is the best Goldwing site on the net. I have made the offer to the short one, and she too was amazed, and sorry she would not be able to take you up on it. As she does miss the bike and would love a ride. Unfortunately, pretty much every minute is accounted for, but she did ask me to thank you. So again Thank You!! And here's a little Manna for your gesture.

Chuck and the short one.
Yes Goldwinger, that sounded pretty English, not surprising the Little Lady and Son, can't make it, no doubt a whistle stop tour, but we should always offer, just incase.

I will get Helen to put the silverware away again and we'll give the "staff" a holiday.

Shame the Rolls has to go back in the garage and the chauffer has to go back to the acres of grass to cut and the cleaning of the indoor and outdoor pools. Oh well, such is life.:goofygrin::goofygrin:

Maybe you will all get another chance to come over and we can ride a while.

Pete

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

Silverfox,I am sure "Belvadere the Butler" was glad to get a break!

After he waxed the "Roller" !:goofygrin:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
Silverfox,I am sure "Belvadere the Butler" was glad to get a break!

After he waxed the "Roller" !:goofygrin:
You jest, he was too busy waxing his legs and bikini line!!

Pete

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

You have to have "Sun" to have a Bikini Line!:baffled:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

wingdawg101 wrote:
You have to have "Sun" to have a Bikini Line!:baffled:
We have sun!! I repeat, yes, we have sun!!:clapper::clapper:(well, not right now, cuz it is dark) but during the day we have sun. How long it will last is anyones guess.:baffled:

Pete

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.