Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

po has hard wired toggle switch in.want to put metro geo thermostat unit in.looked at fan there is a blue&black wire with square plug po put switch there.on thermostat switch looks like green&black wire canot see where these wires go to.need help:baffled::baffled:

·
Administrator
26,536 Posts
imported post

There is a 2 pin plug with a blue and a black wire that goes to the fan motor. The thermo switch plug has a green and a black wire. The black comes from the fan motor to the switch and the green goes to ground. The blue wire is the hot wire to the fan.

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

david
the blue and black wires from fan are going to a toggle switch.the green and black wires from thermo switch go back toward the engine.there is no black wire going from the fan.can i splice black wire or i will have to take faring loose and see where wires go.want to pull plug and jumper switch.do i just put jumper in plug.what has me wondering is the fan wires come from fan motor to toggle switch no wires going anywere else.i do not see anyway to hook fan up to thermo switch. hell i think i am getting confused?????

·
Administrator
26,536 Posts
imported post

There should be a connector that matches the connector on the fan if the PO didn't cut it off.
PM sent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.