Premium Member
582 Posts
imported post

Redwing wrote:
exavid wrote:
Are you addressing REDWING as "good Lord"? You know he's Irish.:cheeky1:
Yes Sir, and Proud of it. :clapper:

:leprechaun::18red::leprechaun:
So you heard about the two Irishmen, Pat and Mike.....

Pat: Have you won anything in those Coke bottlecap contests?
Mike: I don't know.
Pat: Why don't you know?
Mike: I bought a bottle last week, screwed the cap off and looked.
Pat: And did you win?
Mike: I don't know yet.
Pat: Why the hell don't you know yet?
Mike: Because it says "Try Again". And I put the cap back, take it off, read it, put it back, take it off, read it............

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
imported post

Bridgestone also makes a great bias ply tire for the Wing. Try out the Spitfires. I personally prefer them to the Dunlops, and they cost MUCH less.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
imported post

revblues wrote:
Bridgestone also makes a great bias ply tire for the Wing. Try out the Spitfires. I personally prefer them to the Dunlops, and they cost MUCH less.
Rev....and anyone else (I know Pinkpork runs Bstones)....don't you find those Bstones noisy? just curious...and of course trying to add comments to get to my first milestone....500 posts..... :cool:

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Can't hear the Bridgestones on my 1500. :baffled:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
imported post

Hey Silverfox- I've ridden next to you, and I can't even hear the motor running, let alone the tires! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:

Say, aren't you supposed to be riding, today? You need to get off this silly site, and go have some fun! (In the pouring rain perhaps?) ;)

·
Premium Member
21,185 Posts
imported post

Ah yes, M/C Pete, well I took the Pan European out lyesterday afternoon and got her MOT'd ready for your impending visit. I couldn't hear your Bridgestones either, but you did have to have a new set of rearbreak pads, to get her through the test.

This morning I have to go to get the tax, so that might be an excuse to ride in the sun instead of rain. Tomorrow we are off to Brighton, with jemj and a friend of mine who is coming on his BMW 1200GS, along with Craig and Lee, who will be "running in"the rider and passenger seat on your bike for you!!:D

·
GERIATRIC MEMBER
57,413 Posts
imported post

Motorcycle Pete wrote:
Hey Silverfox- I've ridden next to you, and I can't even hear the motor running, let alone the tires! :cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Hey Motorcycle Pete :waving:You cant hear his motor cause he is free wheeling to save petrol, :doh:cause he needs the bucks to buy Lipstick for "The Viking" :cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
imported post

Burleyman88 wrote:
revblues wrote:
Rev....and anyone else (I know Pinkpork runs Bstones)....don't you find those Bstones noisy? just curious...and of course trying to add comments to get to my first milestone....500 posts..... :cool:
I didn't have any noise until the rear was worn almost all the way out. As a matter of fact, I thought the Dunlops made more noise.

·
Administrator
20,585 Posts
imported post

Burleyman88 wrote:
Redwing wrote:
exavid wrote:
Are you addressing REDWING as "good Lord"? You know he's Irish.:cheeky1:
Yes Sir, and Proud of it. :clapper:

So you heard about the two Irishmen, Pat and Mike.....

Pat: Have you won anything in those Coke bottlecap contests?
Mike: I don't know.
Pat: Why don't you know?
Mike: I bought a bottle last week, screwed the cap off and looked.
Pat: And did you win?
Mike: I don't know yet.
Pat: Why the hell don't you know yet?
Mike: Because it says "Try Again". And I put the cap back, take it off, read it, put it back, take it off, read it............
You know Redwing will not be able to contain himself! Please don't make his head any bigger!!! Oh by the way Redwing, I'm still working on a patch for you!!!!

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
imported post

revblues wrote:
Burleyman88 wrote:
revblues wrote:
I didn't have any noise until the rear was worn almost all the way out. As a matter of fact, I thought the Dunlops made more noise.
I n the interest of fairness, I liked the 'stones better than the E2s I had before them, but I just mounted an E3 on the rear, (I needed a tire before friday and didn't have time to wait on shipping), and so far it's the best tire I've ever run. Only time will tell how well it holds up, but as far as feel, grip, and handling go, I've never felt it's equal. It's dead quiet to boot, and I only had to shell out $135. Which if I'm not mistaken is a damned fair price (at a stealership no less). I just hope I get more than the 6k miles I got on the E2s.

Stones= very good
E3=best so far

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.