Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I have noticed some of my friends have included in their signatue lines their feelings about the fastest colour... and I know all our Irish friends would have the same sense if it were to suddenly have to wonder if green or orange s the fastest colour

what I have discovered here, an on the nakedgoldwings site, is the power of our friendship is the most imporant colour of all

Rodger

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

William_86 wrote:
the color doesn't give any speed or performance i dont understand....
Oh yes it does ,,just ask REDWING ,,he will explain how RED is the fastest colour .:)

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
imported post

William_86 wrote:
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Sure it does-- Green is for GO! Red is for STOP.

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
imported post

My red S90 is faster than my black S90

·
Old Broad
3,843 Posts
imported post

Who cares what the fastest color is? Blue is by far and away the prettiest. Which is better:- a red or black flash or all the admiration of people checking your ride out?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
Who cares what the fastest color is? Blue is by far and away the prettiest. Which is better:- a red or black flash or all the admiration of people checking your ride out?:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil::cooldevil:
That's the point!!!:baffled:The black flash is the most important! :action:

You can't check out my black 1200 unless you have another black bike to be able to ride along side it and look at her!!

Well, I guess there is when I get gas or when I'm sleeping.:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
imported post

There used to be a saying in the old sports car club. "If it won't go, chrome it or paint it red."

On the other hand, anyone who likes Ferrari's knows that a red (rosa) cylinder head IS fastest.

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
imported post

fysty-1 wrote:
Well said Angela!!!!! I wholeheartedly agree!!!!:leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
imported post

Red is the most emotionally intense color, red stimulates a faster heartbeat and breathing. It is also the color of love. Red gets noticed, since it is an extreme color. So in many ways red is the fastest lol

·
Premium Member
5,502 Posts
imported post

Blue????:p:p:p:p:p:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1: Kit

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
imported post

UBarW wrote:
William_86 wrote:
:cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1::cheeky1:
Sure it does-- Green is for GO! Red is for STOP.
Except in the bigger cities where Green is GO and Red is Go even faster.:shock: :action:

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

Black of course.....

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
imported post

redeyes88 wrote:
Black of course.....
<============(((((((( BLACK

·
Slow Learner
1,485 Posts
imported post

Pearl Sierra GREEN! Not only fast but SMOOOOTH! The Hag won't ride anything else and she knows quality(Married me, ya know!!) heheheheheeeee

QDaddy wins again! On his green machine!

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,840 Posts
imported post

rcmatt007 wrote:
what I have discovered here, an on the nakedgoldwings site, is the power of our friendship is the most imporant colour of all

Rodger
Awwww, now you're making me want to give you a hug!

fysty-1 wrote:
Who cares what the fastest color is? Blue is by far and away the prettiest. Which is better:- a red or black flash or all the admiration of people checking your ride out?
You got that right Angela. Ask Paul & Greg about the people taking pictures of our bikes on the way to Calhoun. Guess which one they picked if they were only taking a picture of one. :D

John

·
Probationary
4,535 Posts
imported post

I'm on my 5th Black bike in a row...this time it's Custom Deep Black...no flakes.

Now, my armshave becomeso strong from dusting, washing, cleaning, wiping...& then doing it again, that I don't use reverse...I just pick it up and turn it around. :)

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

:whip:Whatta bunch of rot!:whip:

All red blooded people know that RED is the fastest color!!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.