Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Ok, so have you ever posted an ebay auction and realized that you wrote "Golding" or "Golwing" and needed to go back and change it? What if you didn't catch it? No one would see your auction, and it would end without any bids. Now what if you could find one of these auctions? Sitting there and searching for every possible misspelling would take hours. Not any more!

Give www.fatfingers.com a spin. It will search ebay.com, ebay.co.uk, and a bunch of other auction sites. It automatically searches for those jems of a deal, and lets you swoop in and snag that expensive toy for cheap.

·
Premium Member
87 Posts
imported post

Nice site. I once fatfingered an item on ebay and bid 10 more dollars than the last bidder, which was me. Ending up winning the item and paying $10 more than I should have. It was still a nice deal. Thanks for the site I will definitely use it.

Billy

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

bmoore106 wrote:
Nice site. I once fatfingered an item on ebay and bid 10 more dollars than the last bidder, which was me. Ending up winning the item and paying $10 more than I should have. It was still a nice deal. Thanks for the site I will definitely use it.
Billy
At my age and mental state I worry about getting in a bidding war with myself. I sure hope if it happens it will be on an item I'm selling!

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
imported post

I got me a nice cet of caliper covers really cheaply, maybe because they were listed as calipher covers. Spelled it that way twice too.

Raymond

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

My neighbour refuses to use ebay. :clapper:He just prefers to go to the shop. :stumped:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
2,148 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
My neighbour refuses to use ebay. :clapper:He just prefers to go to the shop. :stumped:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:
There are a lot of things on ebay that you can not get at the local shop.

Plus it will come to your front door.

More choices, more comparisons. As long as the seller has a good reputation it is a pretty sure bet. I have done hundreds of transactions without any big problems...

:12red::cooldj:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
After seeing that picture of his house I'm not overly surprised. I expect he just sends the chauffer down to the shop with the bike in a covered trailer!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.