Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Father Tim Dempsey was making his rounds, visiting his parishoners by riding his OLD motorcycle to their homes, when his bike suddenly died, and coasted to a stop alongside the road.

Father Tim checked the fuel tank, the gas filter, the plugs, but could find nothing wrong. He stepped on the kick start, gave it his best effort, but no joy, the bike didn't fire. Gritting his teeth grimly, Father Tim gave it another valiant try, but again the bike failed to turn over.

About that time, a wee lad approached Father Tim and asked what he was doing. "Tryin' to start me bike, my son", the good Father replied, jumping on the crank once more, with no effect.

"My pa has an old bike like that", the kid offered. "If you want it to start, you have cuss at it while you're jumping up and down".

"Well, I'm a priest and I cannot cuss. Why, it's been so long since I was saved by Jesus, I do not even remember how to cuss", the priest said, smiling at the youth.

"Well", the kid said, turning to walk away, "just keep on trying to kick start that pig, and it'll come back to yah!"

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
imported post

When asked by a passer by...What does AJS stand for...he replied "AH Jesus Start":action::action::action:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.