Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Still a winger at heart.
20,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

My boys asked me (they are 18 and 13) what I want for Fathers Day... I told them that I want the weekend to go on the road... I want to ride Bargoyle to the coast, travel up the coast highway, have a nice meal, get a hotel, travel further up the coast the next day and return in time for a steak meal.

Life is worth living!

;)

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

Wait until you get to be my age.. Father's day every year, a bunch of us old "gas bags" ride up to Laconia New Hampshire for Bide Week. We just stay for the weekend, but it runs all week long.. There are always thousands of motorcycles, pretty girls and beautiful bikes of all kinds. We just have a blast all weekend, eating at good resteraunts, sleeping over at my place in Ossippee and ride, ride,ride.. It's great..

Be patient,, you'll get there someday.... Renegade

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Gee it must be nice to be a father. :baffled:

:stumped::18red::stumped:

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

For fathers day, I will put the sidecar on Old Yeller:1000yellow:

Take the Gun Fighter off, & the Road comander on.

Put the rumble seat in the back of the trike.

And take Mama & the boys out for a day ride.

Scenes from last year.:waving:

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

I enjoy seeing that beautiful Michigan country in your pics, Frenchy ! Plus with those unique bikes you must be the talk of the Town !

Keep em coming !

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

Nice pix Frenchy... I took the family out riding all the time,,, one at a time.... The kids always wanted to go to the icecream shop in Rhode Island for a treat and sit on the back seat looking important while eating... It was fun...

No kids Redwing? :baffled:

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

They definately turn heads!:DWe recently made a huge charity ride in the area, & Susan's & my bikes got more attention than most of the other bikes there.:cheeky1:

And the spectators were all pointing to Susan on her trike.:cheeky1:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Renegade wrote:
Hey Renegade :waving:And no wife either, :crying:and i cannot ask my neighbour for his. :stumped: All i got is my Honda 50.

:walker::18red::walker:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey Frenchy :waving:Nice photo's. :clapper:One thing puzzles me, :stumped:why is that mirror on the wrong side of your wing. :stumped:Dont you guys drive on the wrong side of the road,:whip: "The right hand side" :whip: Well i figure that mirror should be on the left side :weightlifter:for proper rear vision.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

Redwing,

You must be having problems with your reception.:shock:

Both machines have mirrors in stereo.:cheeky1:

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
imported post

Renegade,

Thanks!! I try to take the boys as often as I can! They've all started out puttering around the neiborhood on the fuel tank (or POD) in front of me, holding the handle bars. They've got their own mini & dirt bikes to ride around (and tear up :goofygrin:) the yard. The older boys have figured out how to change that Gun Fighter out with the Road Commander so they can ride.:D

My father took me all over the place on his bike, & those are memories I'll have for ever!!! I hope to do the same with my boys.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey Frenchy :waving: That first photo was knocking me off. :stumped: I can see it on the other photos. :clapper:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
Renegade wrote:
Hey Renegade :waving:And no wife either, :crying:and i cannot ask my neighbour for his. :stumped: All i got is my Honda 50.

Hey Redwing.you got it made no wife nagging you no meat head asking for money all the time you can ride you 50 all you want to :clapper:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wingwarrior wrote:
Hey Redwing.you got it made no wife nagging you no meat head asking for money all the time you can ride you 50 all you want to :clapper:

Hey wingwarrior :waving:Yeah im happy enough with my lot. :clapper:What does this nagging and meat head mean :stumped:

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
imported post

Redwing. wrote:
wingwarrior wrote:
Hey wingwarrior :waving:Yeah im happy enough with my lot. :clapper:What does this nagging and meat head mean :stumped:

you know nagging the OL old lady telling you what to do all the time

meat heads my 2 daughters its better the calling S--t heads but I still love them

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Well just do what all other guys do. "Throw them out"

:whip::18red::whip:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

wingwarrior wrote:
have to wait 8 more years till the young oneturns 18
Gosh dont throw the wee lass out, :crying:she doesn't be nagging you. :stumped:

:weightlifter::18red::weightlifter:

·
Premium Member
1,148 Posts
imported post

All you guys crack me up! (When a crack meant telling a joke)..That's one of the many reasons I love this site..Where else can you get technical information and humor at the same time.

In some ways Redwing, I envy you being single.. I'm still trying to figure out what the h__l happened to the little lady I married 36 years ago.:baffled: As time went by the marriage became a fruit..."honedew" this & "honeydew" that. There's absolutely NO more pillow talk either.

I've moved on to my true love out in the garage.. :12beige: She treats me right and she gets anything she wants, no matter what it is... You would think my other half would get the point.:santahat:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.