Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I seen on the web last year fender extension matched to colour of the Goldwing. I can't though remember the web site where it was I found it. Does anybody know here where they can be purchased? Thank you and Happy new year.

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

18eugene wrote:
I seen on the web last year fender extension matched to colour of the Goldwing. I can't though remember the web site where it was I found it. Does anybody know here where they can be purchased? Thank you and Happy new year.
Hey 18eugene, :waving:Happy New Year to you buddy. :clapper:I know the place where you can buy the part your looking for :jumper:and not only that, they cansupply you with any other colour matched part for your :18red:that you would like. Go and visit them at http://www.roadtripessentials.com/ and tell them I sent you. :skipping: This must be another feather in my cap for promotion. :weightlifter:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Grouchomax wrote:
The stuff from RTE isn't cheap but from what I've seen on forums it is top quality gear altogether.
Hey Grouchomax, :cheeky1:I didn't know that RTE sold parts for Goldwings.:baffled: I thought it was bad enough having to pay for a TV Licence with the crap that they show each day, :whip: but now we can buy parts for the :18red::grinner:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.