Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Attention all Goldwingers, Stenaline are offering us the following discount on their ferries. Please avail of this as we have lost our discount with Irish Ferries due to the low take up on their offer during 2004. Here is a copy of Stena's e mail.

Hi Maureen,

I have looked at the various prices and feel it is better to offer the club 15% Discount on all motorist fares. It keeps it simple, this applies to special offers, 5 day return and trailer fares.

Members just book on www.bookstenaline.com/motorcycle , this is also available for taking their car as back up. The Web page is available for bookings now!

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
imported post

That's good Maureen. Rumour had it that Stena were going to drop the discounts for Wings as well. Now we know that's not true.

·
Premium Member
11,739 Posts
imported post

Thats great news Maureen ,,well done ,,,I just posted a copy of your post on the GWOCI ,,Webmaster is away for the weekend so I just put it in the discussion forum ..See ya soon:waving::waving: cheers Ciaran

G

·
0 Posts
imported post

Hey Maureen, :waving: Your very welcome to the best Goldwing forum this side of Paradise, and we all hope you can find the time to visit often. :clapper: Really good prices on Stena Line.:weightlifter:

:leprechaun: :18red: :leprechaun:

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
imported post

:leprechaun:He's a smoothie that Redwing. We're definitely going to keep the Isle of Women secret.:baffled:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.