Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had fun at RITV and looky here! Thanks to Michael (my son some of y'all know from NASSIR 3) for helping me. I didn't get any wood for the 1 up games but did well.

Also Michael got this...

·
Premium Member
5,319 Posts
Congrats Mike!!!! Looks like a nice addition to your wall!!!

:applause:

·
Administrator
Piaggio MP3, was 02 GL1800
61,675 Posts
Awesome new wall plaques Mike.

I'm glad you and your son can participate together.

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats Mike!!!! Looks like a nice addition to your wall!!!

:applause:
Thanks John, now I'm up to 2, lol

Second in Top Gun last year on the 1500 at WD 33 and now this one. The other one is for Michael, he's excited too. He wants to ride a wing so bad he can taste it! I don't think my wife approves though. I've thought of getting him a bike to ride in parking lot practice with me but I may have to wait till he's a lil older.

·
Premium Member
6,765 Posts
Your son looks old enough to be able to ridea dirt bike. I'm sure like me, that's where alot of us took our first two wheel adventure.

·
Goldwing Addict :-)
12,841 Posts
Congrats to you both! :grin:

John

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yeah, I started riding off road on the farm as a kid. It's hard with us living in town though.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Good Job Mike. How old is your son? If he is 15-16 years old It would be great to start TRAINING him in a parking so he learns the riding skills right. He sure would have a great teacher!!!

·
Premium Member
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
He's 15 and foaming at the mouth wanting a wing of his own. I told him over the weekend we may start doing some parking lot practice so he's excited.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.