Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

remember i was saying my bike amost caught fire had oil all over the motor just after adding seafoam?well by adding the foam i over filled the case!thanks for all yalls help:D

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
imported post

I've been think about that bike issue for a couple of days trying to figure out what the heck happened! thanks for the report !

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

speedracer wrote:
remember i was saying my bike amost caught fire had oil all over the motor just after adding seafoam?well by adding the foam i over filled the case!thanks for all yalls help:D
May I commend your admission of error? Of course I never made one but I admire honesty in others. Please accept one mana for your veracity and lack of ego.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

Hey speedracer,I'm glad you got it figured out and it was nothing major!

Bob :11grey:

·
The Irish Crew
3,932 Posts
imported post

I've just give you some mana as well speedracer. Like my mother used to tell me; "Tell the truth and you will be rewarded."

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

i guess i just figured i had an expandable crank case and adding more fluid to it wouldnt be a problem(or maybe i just didnt think it thru) guess it was the ladder of the two!

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

The only ones that never make mistakes are the ones that never do anything!!!!! We all make a mistake now and then. It takes a man to admit error.:gunhead:

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

stretrod48 wrote:
The only ones that never make mistakes are the ones that never do anything!!!!! We all make a mistake now and then. It takes a man to admit error.:gunhead:
Not true, politicians never make mistakes.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
imported post

Politicians never make mistakes, never do anything(actual work) ,and never never admit to their mistakes and get paid for allthe ones they domake!!!!! :gunhead::gunhead:

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

one comes to mind "i didnt not have sexual relations with that woman"opps bill got busted

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.