Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This should be the big 100th post, and I've seen others celebrate theirs, so I'm braggin' too!

Thanks to all for advice and suggestions as I've gotten started learning all I can about the world of GoldWings. Getting ready to start a maintenance cycle today, even had it out on the road to buy gas and put in some Seafoam. Still fighting the urge to get 20-30 miles on it today, to let the Seafoam do some cleaning. There's lots of water and some ice still on the road, as we're in the high 50's here and melting quite a bit of snow and ice today. Gonna have to deny myself, but I WANT to go!

Best to all here, as we look forward to 2009. May you all prosper and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
imported post

Congrats on the 100th post. With the weather systems that have been kicking everyones butts up north, you'll be at 200 in no time.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Aint it the truth??

Already got the oil changed, lots more playing to do while stuck inside. NO records from PO, so going the long way around and doing lots this winter.

Riding season is right around the corner, boys!

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
imported post

Good start flashya!:cool:

Keep with it now you figured out how to do it. I can't stand seeing someone with 100 posts and no mana so have some on me.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Wow, Exavid, thanks for the mana! I've doled out a bit here, and wished I could earn some myself. Feelin' like a real member of the club now!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.