Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

A couple of weeks ago I boughta 91 Aspencade that needed a lot in the way of TLC. Good news, it had new tires and the service records show the oil was changed every 3000 miles. It now has 60,000 miles on it. The bad news, nothing else was changed. So after two weeks, I have all the filters changed, K&N air filter of course, andall the fluids changed, Rotella T-6 for oil.The fork oil that came out was grey, milky and smelled rancid. Oh, what a pain to get those fork caps back on. Brake and clutch fluids were tea colored. All the lights now worked, there were some burnt out bulbs. Timing belts have been changed. Finally, the charging system was a lillte weak so I bought the Compufire alternator and battery. I am ready to take it on on my first long trip with it tomorrow, can't wait.

·
Loyal member
276 Posts
imported post

Now is when you get to harvest the fruits of your labor,Sounds like you have all the bases covered,enjoy the ride!

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
imported post

That's great! Enjoy! Also, check out the "events" area of this forum. We are trying to get a ride/meet together in Wisconsin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.