Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I’ve been on here for a while and haven’t said much, just been browsing the forums and reading up on information...figured it was about time I said hello.

I’m Nate - Georgia transplant (Grayson currently) from the Mile HIGH city, literally. No, I don’t have any connections to get you the good stuff either! Spent 8 years as a Deputy before moving down to the south. Been down here since 2014 and haven’t left yet!

As the username suggests I’m not the guy you want in your driveway at 0300 in the morning! I’ve been helping folks get back on their feet for the last few years and love it!

My bike is currently in project mode; she’s a 1985 GL1200 Interstate which I’ve literally rebuilt piece by piece with the help of some local friends here in the state and of course, I’ve got issues with the old girl so I’m turning to this forum to get some answers. No my service manual hasn’t arrived yet either which really ticks me off!

Anyway - I’ll be around for a bit, my first post in the assistance needed forum is about the Neon coil pack mod which has me beyond stumped likely because I’ve overthought the entire process but we shall see!

Here’s the project girl as she sits currently

Ride safe - Rubber side Down
Nate

·
Magic Moderator
4,551 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Looks like a nice bike. You can post pics of the build as you progress.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Hi Nate, Good to see ya over here, too.

I answered your Neon Coil post over on the 'Docs site.

·
Premium Member
65,214 Posts
Hallo theRepoGuy

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts