Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, as some may remember, i posted my bike for sale 6 months ago, a couple of weeks ago i thought i would not get to sell it so i started to ride it again around town and even installed a new amplifier for the audio. i was thinking about keeping it as with the new audio amplifier it was really fun to ride.

anyway someone came with the money in hand and i had to let it go, the weather was not so friendly and they decided to ship it, i helped them in all i could.

I will keep checking the forums and posting if there is something that i can say to help someone. it was a great thing to ride a goldwing and being part of this big family.

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts
Wing or no wing you would be a great loss to this forum.
Stick around and keep posting. Hopefully we will get to meet up in person some day.:waving:

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
If you ever make it to Ensenada or Tijuana on the West Coast, please let me know. I'd love to meet you sometime. In fact I can gather an extra bike and we can hit La Rumorosa!!

·
Premium Member
12,868 Posts
No reason to leave us William . You have the passion to ride and thats what counts . Be safe and do visit with us as your able .

·
Postpubescent member
36,382 Posts
It's always good to hear from you William, I'm still here and all I've currently got to ride is a Silverwing scooter so there's no reason for you not to hang around. I've enjoyed watching your bike expertise grow from when you first joined up here. Be sure to keep in touch.

·
Premium Member
10,253 Posts
Not owning a Goldwing????...Over the past few years I have read your posts, and your dedication to riding has always shown..Not to mention the lovely young ladies that ride with you...;)...We are not only a Goldwing site, but a "family" in the truest word, and William you are "family", no matter what you ride!!!...Shucks it could even be a Yahama like I rode at N-5, no one put me down for it, Wexy even took a ride around the parking lot on it..:shock:...Point is just because you sold your Wing doesn't matter, keep posting, your input is always welcome....

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
Why did you sell it man? to upgrade to a 81 interstate perhaps ha ha...Yeah hang around man you're knowledge is great you can be a big help in the future as you have been in the past...

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Congrats on the sale William!
You better hang around as I figure you'll be back on a Wing eventually.You just need to get old like most of the rest of us.:ROFL:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.