Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

We had our first strong cold front blow thru late last week. It gave us an inch of rain, maybe even a couple inches of much needed MANA from heaven!!!

But now,,,,,,,

it's in the mid fifties!!!!:cool:And they say that we might even get a couple days of the high forties.:banana::bowing::banana:.

With our normal two seasons down here, hot & dry and hot & wet, it's great to finally see some great riding weather!!!

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
imported post

Good for you lostinflorida! It's finally cooling down here also. Only 66 this morning and the projected highs for the week are only 94. Rain? Whats that??

Of course, the Snowbirds come along with the cooler weather. :(

Bob :11grey:

·
Registered
106 Posts
imported post

lostinflorida

We had a lot of rain Thursday and Friday but once that was gone,Its been nice here the last couple of days too. Lows 50's and highs 60's. The next couple of days should be low 40's/low 60's and dry. Cant ask for better riding weather after a long HOT summer.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
imported post

lostinflorida wrote:
We had our first strong cold front blow thru late last week. It gave us an inch of rain, maybe even a couple inches of much needed MANA from heaven!!!

But now,,,,,,,

it's in the mid fifties!!!!:cool:And they say that we might even get a couple days of the high forties.:banana::bowing::banana:.

With our normal two seasons down here, hot & dry and hot & wet, it's great to finally see some great riding weather!!!
Dude,

I've been following your posts, and I was almost thinking that you were one of the most "sensible" members on this post....but 40's?????? It was in the 50's in south Georgia today and it was COLD!!! Be careful what you wish for my friend...I've spent some time down south, and you folks are truly blessed with the best weather in the world... Just kidding...to each his own...but get real about the 40's.....PLEASE!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,276 Posts
imported post

Swell. We had snow flurries today. :X

·
Premium Member
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

chesterwgunn wrote:
lostinflorida wrote:

But now,,,,,,,

Dude,

I've been following your posts, and I was almost thinking that you were one of the most "sensible" members on this post....but 40's?????? It was in the 50's in south Georgia today and it was COLD!!! Be careful what you wish for my friend...I've spent some time down south, and you folks are truly blessed with the best weather in the world... Just kidding...to each his own...but get real about the 40's.....PLEASE!!!!!
I do enjoy being able to bundle up and go for a good ride in the country. Leather jacket, long sleeve shirt and if necessary even my longjohns under jeans.

My teeth get frost bit from the smile on my face.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
imported post

rode home in the snow yesterday people in the cars looking at me like I was nuts

this morning it 31 at 5:15 when I left suppose tobe mid 40s to day

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.