Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, nice looking site! I just bought a new to me '82 GL 1100 Interstate with 62k. Very well maintained and cosmetically pleasing to the eye! I currently own two Moto Guzzis and, quite frankly, never thought I would ever be interested in a Wing. Having said that, I can't wait to pick it up this w/e. I'll be going through a lot of old posts here and will no doubt hit up the brain trust here for maint. questions. I need to find an owners manual, hopefully on Ebay or online. The only thing that is not functional at this time is the stereo. Although not that important to me, if I have the opportunity to have this luxury, why not? I don't know if it's possible or not, but I'm going to research after market products that have Sirius / MP3 capability. If anyone has any suggestions, I would be glad to hear them. As soon as I see how to post pics, I'll get a couple on here.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Welcome Joe, you will find a wealth of info here, and the people that have the know how are always willing to share their knowledge. If you need to know something don't be afraid to ask. If you are like the rest of us you will find yourself spending hour after hour reading the threads. Enjoy the Wing and again, welcome.

Brian

·
Premium Member
8,921 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma :waving: Enjoy the wing :cheesygrin:

·
Gregarious Greeter
16,809 Posts

Welcome:waving:Joe A.

·
Premium Member
73,652 Posts
Hallo Joe A.

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Premium Member
14,148 Posts
:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Hello from Virginia,

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Glad to have you with us!

:waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Welcome from the Finger Lakes neighbor!
Hey Neighbor, just saw your response. Perhaps we'll catch you out on the road this year, love travelling around your area. And the antique boat show is impressive!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.