Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just turned 18 and had some cash from a job I worked for two or so years. I was scrolling through the local Craigslist and saw this he wanted 750 for it and I said If I could start it I would buy it . It is equipped with a single Weber carb on a really nice all-aluminum manifold, and at some time someone spent a lot of time on the bike. Now it is slightly in decay. Looking for any old wingers to help me out with the myriad issues I will have. Thabks
Snapchat-1849835613_1527883317919.jpg

·
Magic Moderator
4,492 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Feel free to post an questions you have in the 'Technical' section and we'll do our best to help you.
Could you do us a favor and post your location as well as wing model in your profile, as someone may be near you.
Thank you

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
That’s a cool looking wing,good year too,espically for some stoplight to stoplight fun,
Not too big on the whitewall though.
Does it start n run,your way ahead since your not going to have to deal with 4 finicky carbs

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome guys. The Whitehall is temporary as the tires are shot. From what I can tell, the bike is a solid runner. The carb is finicky as I have heard a VW carb on a GL is. It moves, the brakes work, and the paint is doing well.

·
Premium Member
2,445 Posts
Greetingz Pantera!

Lots of knowledge here to tap into.

·
Premium Member
63,625 Posts
Hallo pantera5321

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hallo pantera5321

Welcome on this nice forum. Wish you al the best.
And good luck with your Wing.
thank you. It's having plenty of issues (starter planetaries exploded from being old, busted oil sight glass, gauge issues, and every other issue a GL can have

1 - 14 of 14 Posts