Steve Saunders Goldwing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the 04 1800 in April after a few weekend trips we planned a week long trip. So we left Sat 7-13 from NC, the plan was to go to Va Blue Ridge Parkway to Skyline DR up to Pa. We had some headset problems so we got a later start and took I-81 then stopped in Staunton Va for the night. Then Sun we took hwy 11 on up to WV Md and ended in Lancaster Pa Mon -Wed we saw the sights went to Hershey and did some riding. Thur we headed south and in Va rode Skyline Drive to Waynesboro Va then Fri we got on the Blue Ridge Parkway through Va to NC and back home. Sat the 13 temp was in 70s and showers sun through wed was dry and mid 90s Thurs and Fri on Skyline Dr and BRP it was cooler and nice. Other than the heat it was a great trip with beautiful scenery. Over 1500 miles and the Wing did great. Now we are planning a Key West trip in sept.

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
:wtf: I thought the thread title was "Long trip" that is just a short hop and a skip! Now get out there and really ride. :ROFL::raspberry:

On a more serious note, sounds like you and the Missus had a great ride with some beautiful scenery and roads. Congrats on getting the first long trip and ride under your belt without what seems to be any major hiccups. :claps::claps:

Ohhh and you should see about making it to the Mid-West M&G in Eureka Springs, AR. Check it out in the Events Forum, a great chance to meet some awesome people. Speaking of people, I see that our fellow board member Jobe05 only lives 35 miles from you.

·
650 Posts
glad you enjoyed your trip, you'll be planning many more of them sooner then you think.

·
Senior Smart Aleck
1,599 Posts
:wtf: I thought the thread title was "Long trip" that is just a short hop and a skip! Now get out there and really ride. :ROFL::raspberry:

On a more serious note, sounds like you and the Missus had a great ride with some beautiful scenery and roads. Congrats on getting the first long trip and ride under your belt without what seems to be any major hiccups. :claps::claps:

Ohhh and you should see about making it to the Mid-West M&G in Eureka Springs, AR. Check it out in the Events Forum, a great chance to meet some awesome people. Speaking of people, I see that our fellow board member Jobe05 only lives 35 miles from you.

Why oh why would you do that to these people. Ya want to scare them off? Some things are just better left unknown. Heck, they'll probably move now. :lash::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.